Bryan Duncan - Slow Revival album
Artists Bryan Duncan Slow Revival. Slow Revival Bryan Duncan. This album has an average beat per minute of 126 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 126/126 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Slow Revival.
Slow Revival is the seventh album by contemporary Christian artist Bryan Duncan. Released on Myrrh Records in 1994, the album was nominated in the Best Contemporary Album category at the 26th GMA Dove Awards.
A Heavenly Light, 04:28. United We Stand, 04:13.
Slow Revival albümüne ait şarkıları görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz. En çok dinlenen, en popüler şarkıcılar, albümler ve şarkılar muzikdinle. A light in the darkness always changes everything, yeah (Oooh) I'm in a slow revival from a rude awakening Hey! Oh, yeah! Well, it's a sure sign for seeking time Take another hard look (Yeah) Where I'm going wrong And the all of a sudden a heavenly light goes on (It's a little brighter than before) Leads back to the Savior, don't need to fix the world, yeah!
Bryan Duncan - Slow Revival Жанр: CCM, Rock, Pop Страна исполнителя: USA Год издания: 1994 Аудиокодек: MP3 Тип рипа: tracks Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps Продолжительность: 00:49:45 Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да Треклист: 01. A Heavenly Light 4:28 02. United We Stand 4:13 0. While living in North Carolina as a teen, Bryan Duncan began writing songs and playing the guitar. In 1972, as his talent grew, the college student formed the Sweet Comfort Band with drummer Rick Thomson and bassist Kevin Thomson. Sweet Comfort signed with Light Records and released five albums between 1979 and 1983. After their farewell tour in 1984, Bryan went solo, starting on a path that would lead him to over 25 years in the industry. Bryan Duncan's Solo Career: Opting to stay with Light Records, Duncan recorded two albums before moving to Myrrh for two more releases.
Grant back in the studio for first release since 2015's 'Be One'. Husband & Wife Singer/Songwriter Duo The Cashmans Appear on Cornerstone TV's 'Real Life'. Duo recently performed songs from their new album on popular television network's flagship program. "Haven't Seen It Yet" by Danny Gokey. Behind the song with kevin davis. "Borrow (One Day At A Time)" by Josh Wilson.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||United We Stand
Vocals [Special Guest Vocals, Annointed] – "Nee-C" Walls*, Da'dra Crawford, Denise Walls, Steve Crawford
|3||Don't Look Away||4:32|
|4||Your Love, My Saving Grace||5:17|
|5||Traces Of Heaven||4:53|
|8||Things Are Gonna Change||5:43|
|9||Wheels Of A Good Thing||3:35|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Myrrh
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D116727
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Myrrh
- Manufactured By – Word Records & Music
- Distributed By – Word Records & Music
- Manufactured By – Nelson Word
- Distributed By – Nelson Word
- Manufactured By – Nelson/Word, UK
- Distributed By – Nelson/Word, UK
- Recorded At – Embassy Studios, Simi Valley, CA
- Recorded At – Tejas Recorders
- Recorded At – Bunny Hop Studios
- Recorded At – The Shelter Studio
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Studio 3319
- Recorded At – OmniSound Studios
- Recorded At – Quad Studios
- Recorded At – Pack's Place
- Mixed At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Arranged By [Keybord And Track Arrangement] – Michael Omartian (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 9), Peter Wolf (tracks: 4, 7, 8), Robbie Buchanan (tracks: 3, 10)
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – John Darnall
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Ann Bailey, Carol Perry, Dan Posthuma, Darrell Brown, David Pack, Lori Perry, Sharon Perry, Shawn Murphy*, Tony Gillis
- Bass – Cedric Lee, John Peano, Neil Stubenhaus
- Co-producer [Rhythm Tracks] – Michael Omartian (tracks: 5, 6, 9)
- Drums, Percussion – Carlos Vega, Curt Bisquera, Eric Darken, John Robinson , Steve Latanation
- Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Aaron Swihart, Anthony Thomas , Bert Stevens , Bryan Davis, Dan Garcia, Doug Bieden*, Doug Sarrett, Paul Erickson*, Ross Pallone, S. Husky Hoskulds, Terry Christian
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Mike Mierau
- Executive-Producer – Ray Ware
- Guitar – Dann Huff, Gary Chapman
- Keyboards [Additional Keys] – Randy Lee
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Bill Schnee
- Organ [Hammond B-3], Keyboards [Additional Keys] – Alan Pasqua
- Producer – Dan Posthuma
- Saxophone [Saxes] – David Lhebo
- Strings – The Nashville String Machine
- Technician [Tehcnical Credit] – Eric "Smpte" Slaughter*
- Trombone [Solo] – Dennis Good
NotesPrinted in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
Recorded At – Embassy Studios, Los Angeles / Tejas Recording, Nashville / Bunny Hop Studios, Sherman Oaks / Shelter Studio, Riverside / Hollywood Sound, Hollywood / 3319 Studio, Nashville / OmniSound, Nashville / Quad Studio, Nashville / Packs Place , Los Angeles.
Mixed at Schnee Studios
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4121
- Matrix / Runout (Mirorred): 7016973611 3J 12 MFD BY JVC
|7016973611||Bryan Duncan||Slow Revival (CD, Album)||Myrrh||7016973611||US||1994|
|EK 66444||Bryan Duncan||Slow Revival (CD, Album)||Word, Epic||EK 66444||US||1994|
|Myrrh 6973||Bryan Duncan||Slow Revival (CD, Album)||Myrrh||Myrrh 6973||Europe||1994|
|701 6953 610||Bryan Duncan||Slow Revival (Cass, Album, Club)||Myrrh||701 6953 610||US||1994|
|7016973387||Bryan Duncan||Slow Revival (Cass, Album)||Myrrh||7016973387||USA & Canada||1994|