Morphine - Good album
Morphine - Good (Full Album). WMG; CMRRA, ARESA, BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor, Abramus Digital, IRICOM" и другие авторские общества (6). Композиция. Авторы текста и музыки.
Album · 1992 · 13 Songs. 1993 Rykodisc, manufactured & marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group company.
Morphine - Good LP. Show all ItemsShow all. Vinyl, CD & Tape from Label. Morphine - Good LP. Mandolin Orange.
6. You Look Like Rain. 7. Do not go Quietly into Your Grave. The Best of Morphine: 1992–1995. Compilation, 2003, Rykodisc.
Pay attention to the dates in the title of The Best of Morphine 1992-1995. That chronological spread means it's not a career-spanning best-of, but only covers their early career, with nothing from their final albums for the DreamWorks label. That acknowledged, this is a decent overview of the first part of their discography, with most of the tracks hailing from their Good, Cure for Pain, and Yes albums (there's just one from B-Sides & Otherwise).
Morphine was an American alternative rock group formed by Mark Sandman, Dana Colley, and Jerome Deupree in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1989. After five successful albums and extensive touring, they disbanded after lead vocalist Sandman died of a heart attack onstage in Palestrina, Italy, on July 3, 1999. Founding members have reformed into the band Vapors of Morphine, maintaining much of the original style and sound.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||The Saddest Song||2:50|
|4||Have A Lucky Day||3:24|
|5||You Speak My Language
Drums – Billy Conway
|6||You Look Like Rain
Backing Vocals – Dana ColleyDrums – Billy Conway
|7||Do Not Go Quietly Unto Your Grave||3:21|
|9||The Only One||2:42|
|10||Test-Tube Baby/Shoot'm Down||3:11|
|11||The Other Side||3:50|
|12||I Know You (Part I)
Harmonica [Bass] – Jim Fitting
|13||I Know You (Part II)||2:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rykodisc
- Copyright (c) – Rykodisc
- Engineered At – The Outpost, Stoughton, MA
- Engineered At – Q Division Studios
- Engineered At – Fort Apache North
- Engineered At – Hi-N-Dry
- Mastered At – Northeastern Digital
- Published By – Head With Wings Music
- Published By – Pubco
- Made By – Disque Americ
- Arranged By – Morphine
- Baritone Saxophone, Saxophone [Other Saxes], Triangle – Dana Colley
- Bass [Slide], Vocals, Guitar, Performer [Tritar], Organ – Mark Sandman
- Co-producer, Engineer – Paul Q. Kolderie (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13), Tom Dubé* (tracks: 3, 8, 11, 12)
- Design – Eric Pfeiffer
- Drums – Jerome Deupree (tracks: 1 to 4, 7 to 13)
- Mastered By – Toby Mountain
- Photography By [Back Photo] – Dennis Stein
- Photography By [Inner Photos] – Amanda Cole
- Producer – Mark Sandman
- Written-By – Dana Colley (tracks: 8, 11), Mark Sandman (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 13)
NotesCo-produced and engineered at The Outpost, Stoughton, MA, except tracks 3, 8, 11, and 12, which were co-produced and engineered at Q Division, Boston and Fort Apache, Cambridge, MA, and track 6, which was produced at High-N-Dry, Cambridge, MA. Mastered at NDR.
Big thanks to Billy Conway and Jon Sands and Jim Siefel, Lisa, Todd Riggs, Craig Riggs, Toni, Mickey, Fisher Ave. Cafe, Deb Klein, Russ Gershon, Steve Folsom, Middle East Restaurant
℗ & © 1993 Rykodisc
Made in Canada
Originally released on Accurate Distortion/a division of Accurate Records
Comes in a pale (emerald) green, transparent jewelcase.
NOTE: This version is a first pressing reissue by Disque Americ, with no SID codes. For the later repress by Disque Americ, with SID code, see Morphine - Good.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 14431 02632 4
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DISQUE AMERIC 03HN1<910>RCD10263
- Rights Society: BMI
|AD-1001||Morphine||Good (CD, Album)||Accurate Distortion||AD-1001||US||1992|
|VACK 1100||Morphine||Good (CD, Album, RE, Gre)||Rykodisc||VACK 1100||Japan||1993|
|RCD 10263||Morphine||Good (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Rykodisc||RCD 10263||Ukraine||1997|
|2-1810||Morphine||Good (CD, Album)||Main Records S.A.||2-1810||Argentina||1995|
|RCD 10263, D 31165||Morphine||Good (CD, Album, RE)||Rykodisc, Festival Records||RCD 10263, D 31165||Australia||1994|