Intense - 2015 Remastered Collection Part 1 album
2015 Remastered Collection Part 1 (3x12", Comp, Ltd, RM, TP). Keeping Vinyl Alive. Críticas Mostrar 23 Críticas más. Añadir reseña. This is now my favourite from my collection. I can see this turning from Mint to VG in no time at all, should have bought another copy. Massive shout out to KVA for rolling out another great release on vinyl. Responder Notifícame 2 Helpful. 26 de octubre de 2017.
The recordings are taken from the same remasters as the 2015 hi-res digital releases.
The Album Collection Vol. 1 1973–1984 is a box set collection by Bruce Springsteen released on November 17, 2014. The 8 disc box set contains remastered versions of Springsteen's first seven studio albums and for the first time ever on CD, remasters of Greetings from Asbury Park, . The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle, The River, Nebraska and Born in the . The box set features each album with recreations of their original packaging and also contain a 60-page book.
This double album, part of a planned series of reissues, captures the Swans at the beginning of their career. The first CD contains their earliest album, Filth, along with a previously unreleased live performance at the Kitchen. It's a classic album and, even though the quality isn't great, sounds more uncompromising live. The second consists of unreleased studio tracks, tape experiments, and live recordings from 1982 through 1985, providing an interesting balance to the "finished" compositions of Filth. Noticeably missing are the four songs from the debut s/t EP from 1982.
The Complete Collection (Remastered) Lisa Stansfield. Biography (The Greatest Hits). Beğeneceğiniz Diğerleri. Tümünü Gör. So Intense.
A –Babylon Timewarp Durban Poison. B1 –The White House Crew Where The Sun Don't Shine. B2 –Babylon Timewarp I Come In Peace. Companies, etc. Remastered At – Ten Eight Seven Mastering Lacquer Cut At – Ten Eight Seven Mastering Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH. Lacquer Cut By – Beau Remastered By – Beau Thomas Written By, Producer – Beau Thomas, Dan Duncan, Simon Vispi. Professionally remastered and cut by Beau Thomas (one of the original Intense members) at Ten Eight Seven Mastering.
Vanilla Fudge - Selftitled (1st Album US 1967) + Bonus Album.
Iron Maiden - 2018 - The Studio Collection (Box Set 4 CD) (Remastered 2015). Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden (2015 Remastered).
|A||–Babylon Timewarp||Durban Poison|
|B1||–The White House Crew||Where The Sun Don't Shine|
|B2||–Babylon Timewarp||I Come In Peace|
|D1||–Intense||Time Space Continuem|
|D2||–Intense||Para Time Continuem (VIP Dubplate Mix)|
|F1||–Intense||Motions (VIP Mix)|
- Remastered At – Ten Eight Seven Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Ten Eight Seven Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH
- Lacquer Cut By – Beau*
- Remastered By [Uncredited] – Beau Thomas
- Written By, Producer – Beau Thomas, Dan Duncan, Simon Vispi
NotesProfessionally remastered and cut by Beau Thomas (one of the original Intense members) at Ten Eight Seven Mastering.
As with several previous releases on parent label Sublogic Recordings, the quotes in the runout etchings are taken from the 1987 film Robocop.
150 additional copies pressed in January 2016. Repressed again in October 2017.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): KVA005 A - INTENSE - BEAU @ TEN EIGHT SEVEN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): KVA005 B - INTENSE - 2015 - BEAU @ TEN EIGHT SEVEN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): KVA005 C - INTENSE - THANKS TO ALL ON THE BCJ GROUP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): KVA005 D - INTENSE - "HE'S A CYBORG, YOU IDIOT!"
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side E, etched): KVA005 E - INTENSE - "HE RECORDED EVERY WORD YOU SAID..." - FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER LILY-MAE XXX ♥
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side F, etched): KVA005 F - INTENSE - "HIS MEMORY'S ADMISSABLE AS EVIDENCE!"
|KVA005||Intense||2015 Remastered Collection Part 1 (3x12", Comp, Ltd, RM, RP)||Keeping Vinyl Alive||KVA005||UK||2016|
|KVA005||Intense||2015 Remastered Collection Part 1 (3x12", Comp, Ltd, RM, TP)||Keeping Vinyl Alive||KVA005||UK||2015|