Delegation - Welcome To My World album
Welcome to My World is a compilation album by American singer and musician Elvis Presley, released by RCA Records in March 1977, five months before his death. The album was certified gold on September 30, 1977 and platinum on January 14, 1983 by the RIAA. Lacking new material to release because of Elvis' infrequent studio recording sessions during this period, RCA Records assembled this album, consisting almost entirely of previously released recordings
Welcome To My World (Live). 2. Help Me Make It Through The Night. 3. Release Me. 4. I Really Don't Want To Know. Welcome To My World (LP).
Welcome) Welcome to my world, take my hand You and I, we can make it, yeah Tell me you love me, be my friend There'll be happiness that we won't ever end. Hey, girl Just when I felt my whole world was falling apart You came along And gave me new reason to live You put joy where joy's never been You filled my heart with so much satisfaction Let me tell you exactly what I mean
Tkuz Welcome To My World II (feat. Tkuz)Let's Eat Grandma Welcome to the Treehouse, Pt. IIAli X, Ximena feat. Tkuz Welcome To My World II (feat. Tkuz)Da YoungFellaz feat. Crome Welcome To NYC, Pt.
Welcome to my world Won't you come on in? Miracles, I guess Still happen now and then. Step into my heart Leave your cares behind Welcome to my world Built with you in mind. Knock and the door will open Seek and you will find Ask and you'll be given The key to this world of mine. I'll be waiting here With my arms unfurled Waiting just for you Welcome to my world. Waiting just for you Welcome to my world. Album Information label: RCA Victor country(area): United States format: 12" Vinyl script: Latin.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Welcome To My World
Written-By – Bruce Dunbar, Ray Patterson, Ricky Bailey
Written-By – Ken Gold, Micky Denne
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Marketed By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Produced For – Kego Productions Ltd.
- Published By – A-Plus Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns], Conductor [Strings & Horns] – Lynton Naiff
- Mastered By – HW*
- Producer – Ken Gold
NotesManufactured and Marketed By Phonogram, Inc., a PolyGram company, One IBM Plaza, Chicago, IL 60611 Distributed By PolyGram Distribution Inc.
A - Published By A-Plus Music (SESAC)
B - Published ByScreen Gems-EMI Music Inc. (BMI)
From Mercury's album SRM 1-3821
℗ 1980 Phonogram, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 2-55938
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 2-55833
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched): 2-55938-A2-PRC-R I- I HW
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched): 2-55833-B-RE-PRC-R-I I - I HW
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A&B, stamped): MASTERDISK
- Pressing Plant ID (PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN): 72
- Rights Society: SESAC
- Rights Society: BMI
|76056, 6167.922||Delegation||Welcome To My World (7")||Mercury, Mercury||76056, 6167.922||US||1980|
|76056||Delegation||Welcome To My World (7", Promo)||Mercury||76056||US||1980|
|76056||Delegation||Welcome To My World / Heartache No.9 (7")||Mercury||76056||US||1980|